Terms and Conditions
Sonoma Enlivened Inc (Enlivened) maintains this site (“the Site”) for your personal edutainment and communication. Feel free to explore our Site however, please read these terms and conditions before doing so.
Our website contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned by Sonoma Enlivened Inc. and used by us and our network (the “Trademarks”).
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Enlivened may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use the Site.
1. You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images (collectively, the “Enlivened Materials”) contained in the Site are either the copyrighted property of Sonoma Enlivened Inc., unless otherwise noted, or are the copyrighted property of third parties. Enlivened neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Enlivened.
2. You may download one single hard copy of Materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided however, you do not delete or change the copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. You may not modify, alter or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, audio and video.
3. Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of Enlivened, including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
4. While Sonoma Enlivened Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Enlivened makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation all technical errors) in the content of the Site.
5. Information in the Site is subject to change without notice. Information regarding Enlivened’s products and services is applicable only in the United States unless otherwise noted. Some products and services may not be available in certain areas. Enlivened makes no representations that the Materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other countries aside from the United States. Those who do access this Site from other countries are solely responsible for compliance with local laws of that country.
6. Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user’s own risk. Neither Enlivened nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. From time to time, Enlivened may ask that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail your feedback on Enlivened’s products and/or services. Any communication or material you transmit or post will be (a) treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by Enlivened, (b) become the property of Enlivened and Enlivened shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein, and (c) used without restriction by Enlivened or affiliates at its sole discretion without any obligation, compensation or other liability to you. Such use may be for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting whole or in part, in any medium and in any manner on this Site or otherwise. However, Enlivened shall be under no obligation to respond to any such communication.
8. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Enlivened maintains a long standing policy of considering any creative ideas, suggestions or materials from the customers (“Submissions”), and Furthermore, Enlivened shall be free to use any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Enlivened shall not be liable for such use or disclosure of such Submission or for any similarities in the Submission and any future Enlivened uses or activities.
9. The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Sonoma Enlivened Inc. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, Enlivened will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
10. This Site may link to other sites not maintained by or related to Enlivened. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products and services and has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
11. In the event that Enlivened may, from time to time, allow for discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin board and the like on the Site, Enlivened is under no obligation to monitor or review such transmitted information and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy of any such information. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that would constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Enlivened will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Enlivened to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
12. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
13. All offers set forth on the Site are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers.
14. Sonoma Enlivened Inc. maintains and operates this Site from its offices in the state of California, United States. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of the state of California, United States of America. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
15. These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Enlivened with respect to the Site. You acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Enlivened with respect to the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
16. Sonoma Enlivened beverages are organic. Our Supraculture line sometimes uses herbs, fruits or spices that are grown without chemicals, or wild harvested, or ingredients that are not recognized by the USDA as GRAS.
17.No professional Advice
18. The information available on the Website is intended to be a general information resource regarding the matters covered, and is not tailored to your specific circumstance. You should not construe this as medical or other professional advice.
20. The statements made on the Enlivened’s website are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. None of the products contained on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information on this website is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
21. I understand that the Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated therapeutic suggestions or any statements made on this website about herbs & probiotics or other products offered by Sonoma Enlivened, Inc.
22. I understand that the products being sold by Sonoma Enlivened Inc. are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
23. I understand that Enlivened beverages are not a substitute for professional medical care.
24. I understand the use of the following terms “Certified Organic” means that the suppliers of botanicals and herbs are certified Organic and each style of Enlivened beverages is individually certified Organic by OTCO/USDA. “Wild Harvested” means the distiller has harvested plants that are growing wild and distilled those plants.
25. “Unsprayed” means the distiller is not certified organic, but is growing the plants without the use of chemicals, herbicides and pesticides.
26. Sonoma Enlivened Inc. shall, under no circumstance, be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind arising from, or in connection to, the use, misuse, or inability to use the materials and products available on said website. In no event shall Sonoma Enlivened, Inc. total liability exceed the amount paid by the user for the materials or products.
27. If you receive a defective product or the wrong item please contact us immediately to arrange return. We offer a 20-day money back guarantee on defective items in their original packaging. Returns must be received by Sonoma Enlivened, Inc. within 20 days of the original order to qualify for this guarantee. Please see our return policy for more information.
28. Sonoma Enlivened Inc. shall, under no circumstance, be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind arising from, or in connection to, the use, misuse, or inability to use the materials and products available on said website. In no event shall Sonoma Enlivened, Inc. total liability exceed the amount paid by the user for the materials or products.