Hello Enlivened Members,
2019 was quite the year for Sonoma Enlivened and we look forward to 2020 and all the ways we can continue to serve you, our Community, the best probiotic beverages made right here in Sonoma County.
We are excited to share with you as we head towards New Year’s celebrations with some handy ‘Tips and Tricks’ Kaeden (our amazing Master Brewer) has for using Enlivened beverages for probiotic #cocktails.
Designated driver or pledging to do #dryjanuary? You can create probiotic #mocktails too!
Come up with an amazing recipe? Please share to email@example.com. We’ll choose a few to feature on our Instagram and FB pages. Happy creating!
Look for our Enlivened Skin Care products launching soon.
Tom, Deana, Kaeden, Nansee & Lillea
Kaeden’s Tips & Tricks
- Be-muddle-ment: smash some fruit of some kind with a mint leaf to add fresh tropical flavor.
- Mixology: Enlivened beverages can be used in place of fruit juices, flavored sparkling water and sodas to create probiotic versions of some of your favorite #mocktails and #cocktails.
- Coco cream: Add coconut cream (or nut milks) for a faux White Russian mocktail to flavors like Chocolate and Rootbeer.
- Warming: Place kefir in a glass jar or cup, and set the glass in a pot of freshly boiling water for 1-2 minutes for a warming beverage.
- Raze: Heat a pan on the stove until hot. Empty a cup of kefir into the pan, letting rest for 3 seconds. Promptly pour this back into your cup, and drink quickly.
- Cidered: Add 1 oz of apple juice per 12 oz container to add a fresh apple cider flavor. Works with all juices.
- Tea’d: Place a green tea packet into a cup of kefir to add a bitter backnote